Sunday, November 30, 2008

More Oregon with 50mm

The colors!!!  Love how the moss on the table looks.  Kate is a bit out of focus but I love that mossy wood!

I thought this was going to be the money shot.  On my monitor it appeared clear and sharp and the worm gave it character.  It's fuzzy except for her eye.  This is where a tripod would come in, that or something to freeze the child.  The background is nicely blurred but no contrast unfortunately; it's the same color as Kate's hair.

Sam is cropped out of this one but I love that look on M's face.

This had potential.  That rock could have blurred more, or I could have been above M.  Still it's sort of what I am after.

Smiles from him, love that about this one.  The contrast is pretty too.  

1 comment:

Brian said...

Matthew and a photo shoot?!?! He looks so good! I can't wait to get back there...
Love,
bjb